Location & accessible entrance
The Spine is located in Paddington Village at the heart of the Knowledge Quarter in Liverpool’s City Centre, with Liverpool Lime Street station a 19 minute walk away.
How to get here
- Nearest train station: Liverpool Lime Street – 19 minute walk – £5-6 taxi
- 35 minutes from Manchester
- 1 hour 20 minutes from Leeds
- 3 hours 30 minutes from Glasgow
- 2 hours from London
- 1 hour 40 minutes from Birmingham
From M6 on to M57, M62 or M58
Motorway connections put the majority of UK cities within a four-hour drive time.
- 45 minutes from Manchester and Chester
- 2 hours from Birmingham
- 3 hours 40 minutes from Glasgow
- 4 hours from London